Terms and Conditions
Tashbeek mission is to build a community of women supporting women. The Tashbeek forum is intended to serve as a safe-space for women to share experiences, opinions, tips, and resources. The forum is an opportunity to express yourself, anonymously if you choose, and communicate about what is important to you. Tashbeek also aims to cultivate the contribution of experts and women-serving organizations to provide informational resources and referrals to offer support and empowerment. Launched in Jordan, Tashbeek is designed to connect women from different communities throughout the Kingdom but is open to women from around the world.
Tashbeek is made possible by the support of the American people through the USAID Takamol Program implemented by IREX with financing from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID). User-posted content does not necessarily reflect the views of IREX, USAID, or the U.S. Government.
Who can use Tashbeek?
Only girls and women may become Tashbeek users. Users may use anonymous names if they choose. You cannot use Tashbeek if:
- You are under 13 years old.
- We previously disabled your account for violations of our terms or policies.
What can you share and do on Tashbeek?
Each user is responsible for all content they create- information, data, text, photographs, graphics, or other materials. Tashbeek reserves the right to refuse or remove inaccurate or objectionable content. Posting, transmitting, or otherwise making available the following types of content is prohibited:
- Any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, invasive of anothers privacy, hateful, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Misleading, fraudulent, libelous, or defamatory content;
- Any content that that you do not have the right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- Any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, spam, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation;
- Any false impersonations of a particular person or entity;
- Uploading or attempting to share viruses, malicious code, or anything that would impair or disable the proper working of Tashbeek or user experiences.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violations any applicable local, state, national or international law, including facilitation of forms of trafficking in persons;
- Stalking or otherwise harassing;
- Collecting, tracing, or storing the personal data of other users;
- Supporting the unauthorized reproduction, distribution, adaptation, or publication of Tashbeek or Tashbeek content in part or in whole without the express written authorization of Tashbeek;
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to Tashbeek and its associated computer systems and networks through hacking, password mining, or other means;
- Copying/collecting Tashbeek content.
Permissions You Give Tashbeek
When posting content on Tashbeek, you are giving Tashbeek the permission to host, use, distribute, reproduce, and adapt the content. If you delete your Tashbeek account, the public content you posted will continue to be viewable on Tashbeek and associated with your username.
You agree to us moderating the Tashbeek forum at our sole discretion, including by blocking, filtering, re-categorizing, deleting, delaying, verifying, or deleting content.
Tashbeek may share information about your account if requested by law enforcement.
Disclaimer and Liability
To the full extent permitted by law, Tashbeek makes no promises, warranties, or representation as to Tashbeek, including its completeness, accuracy, availability, timeliness, propriety, security or reliability.
- Tashbeek is provided on an as is and as available basis and any risk of using Tashbeek is assumed at the sole risk of you. Tashbeek (in whole or in part) may be modified or discontinued, either temporarily or permanently, with or without notice.
- Tashbeek is not liable for moderating or not moderating, including any falsehoods, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, obscenity, pornography or profanity, or violations of law you may encounter on the forum. Tashbeek information may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. Tashbeek makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any facts, advice, opinions, views, statements, recommendations or other information displayed on or distributed through Tashbeek. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such facts, advice, opinions, views, statements, recommendations, or other information is at your sole risk.
- Tashbeek may contain links or references to other websites or applications maintained by third parties over whom Tashbeek has no control. Tashbeek is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those sites or applications. Inclusion of any third-party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Tashbeek.